February 22 - April 28, 2019
108|Contemporary is looking for full gallery exhibition proposals for two exhibition spots in 2020. Each featured exhibition will fill our gallery, located in the heart of the Tulsa Arts District, and be seen by an average of 5,500 visitors. Proposals should feature artists from the region using innovative contemporary craft practices and include work available for purchase.
- Must be fine craft (including basketry, ceramics, fiber, furniture (any media), glass, jewelry, metal, mixed media, paper, and wood)
- Artist(s) should be a current resident in one of the following states: Oklahoma, Texas, Kansas, Missouri, Arkansas, New Mexico, or Colorado
- Artwork submitted was created within the past year (after 2017)
• Proposals should include the following to be considered: • A minimum of 5 high-resolution (300dpi) images, either representative or preliminary sketches
• Artist(s) statement and CV
• Proposal details for the exhibition, including but not limited to themes explored or overarching narratives unifying the exhibition.
• Proposals should be uploaded through Submittable before April 28th at Midnight