CALL FOR ENTRY
THE STATE OF CRAFT: OKLAHOMA MEMBERS
DECEMBER 1 – JANUARY 21, 2018
SUBMISSION DEADLINE: OCTOBER 1, 2017 MIDNIGHT
108|Contemporary is proud to represent our innovative members by hosting a survey exhibition of their artwork. The State of Craft: Oklahoma Members, is open to all 108|Contemporary members and will feature the broad media utilized by our members such as fiber, wood, ceramics, glass, metal, installations, and more. This exhibition will present the diverse work of the contemporary artistic talent in Oklahoma.
– All applicants must be a current member of 108|Contemporary, living and working in Oklahoma. To join, click here.
– All artwork must be considered contemporary fine craft. 108|Contemporary defines fine craft as all mediums besides painting, drawing, or photography. Examples include ceramics, jewelry, metal, wood, fiber, etc.
– All artwork submitted must be recent and never before exhibited in the Tulsa area.
HOW TO APPLY:
– All applicants please use the submission page below to submit up to three objects.
– Be sure to label images “last name, first name, object title.”
For more information, please contact Catherine Crain, Communications & Programs Associate at email@example.com