Supporting 108|Contemporary through service contributes to the vibrant cultural experience of the Tulsa Artist District and helps to maintain our free and accessible programming. Thank you for your interest in donating your valuable time. Fill out the form below with your desired volunteer position and availability.
- Any Given Child Tour Guide | 1-hour commitment
- Helps support the 108 staff to provide an exciting arts experience for the sixth-grade students of Tulsa Public Schools. Tours occur sporadically throughout the fall and spring semesters, begin at 10:00 am, and last 30 minutes per tour.
- Basic expectations: assist with welcoming students, facilitate critical thinking activities, safeguard artwork, and answer questions.
- Volunteers will be provided with detailed expectations and orientation prior to tours.
- Volunteers must pass background checks
- Access 108 Advocate | 1-2 hour commitment
- Help in sharing the mission of 108 and its education components at off-site events such as festivals, community education events, and art fairs. An Access 108 booth or table promotes the mission of 108 and often includes facilitating a hands-on craft activity or providing the supplies for a take-home kit.
- Volunteers will be provided with detailed expectations and orientation prior to events.
- Volunteers must pass background checks.
- Craft Kit Artisan | 30 min+ commitment
- Help build an essential component of 108’s educational programming, craft kits. Kits are distributed to every Any Given Child student, are available for free in the gallery, and are often distributed through Access 108, our off-site programming. Join us to gab or listen to music/podcasts while we stuff craft bags with all the needed supplies for a mini art project.
- Volunteers will be provided with detailed expectations upon arrival.